The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Mar 03, 2023 (The Expresswire) --The "Personal Luxury Goods Market" study provides a thorough overview of the most recent advancements, new trends, growth rate, and revenue creation in the keyword industry through 2028. The study offers precise data and insights into the market's competitive landscape with an emphasis on regional analysis. A SWOT analysis of each participant is also provided in the report, showing their advantages, disadvantages, opportunities, and threats. In addition, the study looks at a number of variables that will affect the growth trajectory of the keyword market, including technology developments, governmental regulations, and economic factors. The research emphasizes the potential prospects for market players in the main development areas with a full analysis of the market segmentation by type. Overall, the research offers a comprehensive perspective on the keyword industry, making it a priceless tool for businesses.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at:https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/20151971
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Personal Luxury Goods Market
The global Personal Luxury Goods market size is estimated to be worth USD 275980 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 322490 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 2.6Percent during the review period. Fully considering the economic change by this health crisis, Accessories accounting for Percent of the Personal Luxury Goods global market in 2021, is projected to value USD million by 2028, growing at a revised Percent CAGR in the post-COVID-19 period. While Specialty Retailers segment is altered to an Percent CAGR throughout this forecast period.
The major players covered in the Personal Luxury Goods market report are:
● Estee Lauder
● Essilor International S.A.
● The Swatch Group
● Giorgio Armani
● Kate Spade
● Nina Ricci
Get a Sample Copy of the Personal Luxury Goods Market Report
Global Personal Luxury Goods Market: Drivers and Restrains
The research report has incorporated the analysis of different factors that augment the market’s growth. It constitutes trends, restraints, and drivers that transform the market in either a positive or negative manner. This section also provides the scope of different segments and applications that can potentially influence the market in the future. The detailed information is based on current trends and historic milestones. This section also provides an analysis of the volume of production about the global market and about each type. This section mentions the volume of production by region. Pricing analysis is included in the report according to each type from the year, manufacturer, region from 2017 to 2022, and global price.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any before the Purchasing This Report:https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/20151971
Global Personal Luxury Goods Market: Segment Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2017 to 2028. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2017 to 2028. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Segment by Type
● Watch And Jewelry
● Luxury Cosmetics
Segment by Application
● Specialty Retailers
● Department Stores
● Hypermarkets And Supermarkets
Personal Luxury Goods Market Key Points:
● Characterize, portray and Forecast Personal Luxury Goods item market by product type, application, manufactures and geographical regions.
● Give venture outside climate investigation.
● Give systems to organization to manage the effect of COVID-19.
● Give market dynamic examination, including market driving variables, market improvement requirements.
● Give market passage system examination to new players or players who are prepared to enter the market, including market section definition, client investigation, conveyance model, item informing and situating, and cost procedure investigation.
● Stay aware of worldwide market drifts and give examination of the effect of the COVID-19 scourge on significant locales of the world.
● Break down the market chances of partners and furnish market pioneers with subtleties of the cutthroat scene.
To Understand How Covid-19 Impact Is Covered in This Report -https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-covid19/20151971
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share, and Personal Luxury Goods market growth rate in these regions, from 2015 to 2028, covering
● North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
● Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
● Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam)
● South America (Brazil etc.)
● Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
● Who are the worldwide key Players of the Personal Luxury Goods Industry?
● How the opposition goes in what was in store connected with Personal Luxury Goods?
● Which is the most driving country in the Personal Luxury Goods industry?
● What are the Personal Luxury Goods market valuable open doors and dangers looked by the manufactures in the worldwide Personal Luxury Goods Industry?
● Which application/end-client or item type might look for gradual development possibilities? What is the portion of the overall industry of each kind and application?
● What centered approach and imperatives are holding the Personal Luxury Goods market?
● What are the various deals, promoting, and dissemination diverts in the worldwide business?
● What are the key market patterns influencing the development of the Personal Luxury Goods market?
● Financial effect on the Personal Luxury Goods business and improvement pattern of the Personal Luxury Goods business?
Purchase this Report (Price 4900 USD for A Single-User License) at:https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/20151971
Reasons to Buy This Report
● This report will help the readers to understand the competition within the industries and strategies for the competitive environment to enhance the potential profit. The report also focuses on the competitive landscape of the global Personal Luxury Goods market, and introduces in detail the market share, industry ranking, competitor ecosystem, market performance, new product development, operation situation, expansion, and acquisition. etc. of the main players, which helps the readers to identify the main competitors and deeply understand the competition pattern of the market.
● This report will help stakeholders to understand the global industry status and trends of Personal Luxury Goods and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
● This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to strengthen their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the market share and rank (in volume and value), competitor ecosystem, new product development, expansion, and acquisition.
● This report stays updated with novel technology integration, features, and the latest developments in the market
● This report helps stakeholders to understand the COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War Influence on the Personal Luxury Goods industry.
● This report helps stakeholders to gain insights into which regions to target globally
● This report helps stakeholders to gain insights into the end-user perception concerning the adoption of Personal Luxury Goods.
● This report helps stakeholders to identify some of the key players in the market and understand their valuable contribution.
Detailed TOC of Global Personal Luxury Goods Market Research Report 2022
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Personal Luxury Goods Product Introduction
1.2 Market by Type
1.3 Market by Application
1.4 Study Objectives
1.5 Years Considered
2 Global Personal Luxury Goods Production
2.1 Global Personal Luxury Goods Production Capacity (2017-2028)
2.2 Global Personal Luxury Goods Production by Region: 2017 VS 2021 VS 2028
2.3 Global Personal Luxury Goods Production by Region
2.4 North America
3 Global Personal Luxury Goods Sales in Volume and Value Estimates and Forecasts
3.1 Global Personal Luxury Goods Sales Estimates and Forecasts 2017-2028
3.2 Global Personal Luxury Goods Revenue Estimates and Forecasts 2017-2028
3.3 Global Personal Luxury Goods Revenue by Region: 2017 VS 2021 VS 2028
3.4 Global Personal Luxury Goods Sales by Region
3.5 Global Personal Luxury Goods Revenue by Region
Get a Sample Copy of the Personal Luxury Goods Market Report
4 Competition by Manufactures
4.1 Global Personal Luxury Goods Production Capacity by Manufacturers
4.2 Global Personal Luxury Goods Sales by Manufacturers 2022)
4.4 Global Personal Luxury Goods Sales Price by Manufacturers
4.5 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
4.6 Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
5 Market Size by Type
5.1 Global Personal Luxury Goods Sales by Type
5.2 Global Personal Luxury Goods Revenue by Type
6 Market Size by Application
6.1 Global Personal Luxury Goods Sales by Application
6.2 Global Personal Luxury Goods Revenue by Application
7 North America
7.1 North America Personal Luxury Goods Market Size by Type
8.1 Europe Personal Luxury Goods Market Size by Type
9 Asia Pacific
9.1 Asia Pacific Personal Luxury Goods Market Size by Type
10 Latin America
10.1 Latin America Personal Luxury Goods Market Size by Type
11 Middle East and Africa
11.1 Middle East and Africa Personal Luxury Goods Market Size by Type
12 Corporate Profiles
13 Industry Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
13.1 Personal Luxury Goods Industry Chain Analysis
13.2 Personal Luxury Goods Key Raw Materials
13.3 Personal Luxury Goods Production Mode and Process
13.4 Personal Luxury Goods Sales and Marketing
13.5 Personal Luxury Goods Customers
14 Market Drivers, Opportunities, Challenges and Risks Factors Analysis
14.1 Personal Luxury Goods Industry Trends
14.2 Personal Luxury Goods Market Drivers
14.3 Personal Luxury Goods Market Challenges
14.4 Personal Luxury Goods Market Restraints
15 Key Finding in the Global Personal Luxury Goods Study
16.1 Research Methodology
16.2 Author Details
For Detailed TOC-https://www.industryresearch.co/TOC/20151971#TOC
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807
UK +44 203 239 8187
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Forecasting the Future of Personal Luxury Goods Market: Analysing Emerging Trends and Opportunities 2023-2028
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at email@example.com. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
What is the luxury market forecast? ›
The luxury market's consumer base will expand from some 400 million people in 2022 to 500 million by 2030. The share of top customers has been expanding and accounted for some 40% of market value in 2022, compared with 35% last year.What is the personal luxury goods market? ›
Global Personal Luxury Goods Market Definition
Luxury goods consist includes cosmetics, perfumes, watches, handbags, jewelry, etc. The technical term 'luxury good' is independent of the quality of the good, they are generally considered to be goods at the end of the market in terms of quality and price.
Revenue in the Luxury Goods market amounts to US$354.80bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 3.38% (CAGR 2023-2028). The market's largest segment is the segment Luxury Fashion with a market volume of US$111.50bn in 2023.What is the largest Luxury market in the world? ›
By 2025, China is estimated to represent between 40% and 45% of global luxury goods sales, compared to the Americas' 21%-23% and Europe's 16%-18%.What is the future of luxury brands? ›
Luxury resale will boom in 2023 as more brands take control of their second-hand markets. The 1% will continue to buy luxury goods, but other classes may pull back. The personal luxury market is expected to grow 3%-8% over the next year, according to Bain & Company.Why is luxury market growing? ›
The luxury market's consumer base is broadening with some 400 million consumers in 2022 expected to expand to 500M by 2030. This market growth is driven by factors that go beyond aspiration, with consumers becoming more knowledgeable and choosy, and intensified competition for loyalty and advocacy.What will the personal luxury goods market be in 2025? ›
Bain & Company is estimating growth for the personal luxury goods market to reach 360-380 billion euros, or $378-400 billion at the current exchange rate, by 2025.What are the three most important factors influencing the future of luxury? ›
Changing customer expectations, social and environmental concerns, and geopolitical events fundamentally shift how luxury retailers must operate. To thrive in this new paradigm, luxury brands must rewrite the story of who they are and how they interact with their consumers.Who is the biggest consumers of luxury goods? ›
Total spending on personal luxury goods by South Koreans year-on-year grew around 24% to $16.8 billion, amounting to $325 per capita.Is buying luxury goods a good investment? ›
They are not only timeless classics, but they can be a great investment as well. According to The Business Of Fashion, designer bags in particular have been seen to retain their value over time thanks to brand trust and classic styles.
Why do rich people buy luxury brands? ›
A sense of accomplishment is another reason why some people buy luxury goods. They want to reward themselves for their hard work by treating themselves to something they typically could not afford.Do luxury goods do well in a recession? ›
While many consumers are trying to curb their spending in the face of high inflation, the richest shoppers continue to snap up luxury goods at a record pace, The Wall Street Journal reports.Who are the drivers of the luxury market? ›
Gen Z and millennials are the largest drivers of the luxury-goods market, per Bain & Co. Gen Zers purchase luxury items three to five years earlier than millennials, the study found. The luxury-goods market is valued at more than a trillion dollars and is expected to withstand a recession.Which is the world best luxury market? ›
New York Remains the World's Top Super-Luxury Property Market. Barron's.Which city has the most luxury stores? ›
The World's Best Cities For Luxury Shopping, 2020.
If you're building a luxury brand, you might find yourself grappling with some particularly stubborn challenges — how to curate a sense of prestige and exclusivity that helps justify your prices, how to find audiences that can fuel your growth, and, indeed, how to grow without compromising your brand's identity.Can sustainability be the future of luxury? ›
The idea of sustainability hinges on meeting our needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs. Luxury seems an ideal industry to adopt sustainable measures; since quality, craftsmanship and durability are among its cornerstones.What luxury customers want? ›
Luxury customers feel power from spending big and satisfaction from obtaining exclusive, rare, and quality products. Luxury shoppers demand their brands to be 'woke'. They are concerned with the environment, including social and political issues.Is there a rising demand for luxury goods? ›
Global Luxury Goods Market Outlook. The global luxury goods market stood at a value of around USD 331.6 billion in 2022 and expected to grow in the forecast period of 2023-2028 at a CAGR of 4.4% to reach USD 429.36 billion by 2028.What factors affect the demand for luxury goods? ›
Luxury good demand of individuals spending according to their budget is likely to be higher than those who don't spend according to the planned budget. Individuals having positive economic behavior might spend for luxury within their budget limits.
What happens to luxury during a recession? ›
Luxury tends to fare better than other sectors during a downturn because of its exposure to high-income consumers. Wealthy shoppers do pay attention to their net worth, and are less likely to spend when the market is down, but the impact is often less dramatic than for other groups.What happens to luxury goods during inflation? ›
Luxury goods have a high-income elasticity of demand, meaning consumers' purchasing of luxury goods is highly sensitive to income fluctuation. As inflation drives purchasing power down, middle-class consumers may fall out of the luxury market.Why are luxury goods prices rising? ›
Rising Costs Of Production And Inflation
There is also an argument that the cost of production has spiked in designer items, and this is reflected in the price tag. Factors including sourcing materials and shipping have all impacted the prices being charged by luxury retailers to their customers.
Millennials and Gen Z accounted for the entire growth of the global luxury market in 2022 according to Bain and Altagamma's latest study. Younger generations will continue to assert their position as critical growth levers for the luxury sector in 2023.Which are the 3 major characteristics of a luxury brand? ›
- Craftsmanship. ...
- Exclusivity. ...
- Materials. ...
In the universe of luxury we face specific challenges such as significant seasonal swings in demand or the capacity to handle large volumes of new products.Which generation spends the most on luxury goods? ›
Younger generations (Y, Z, and Alpha) will become the biggest luxury buyers by far, representing 80 percent of global purchases by 2030. Bain estimates that the market for personal luxury goods surged 22 percent in 2022 to roughly $381 billion.What is the most profitable luxury brand? ›
|Characteristic||Brand value in million U.S. dollars|
The top 15 most popular luxury brands online.
- Pre-Owned 1995 medium Classic Flap shoulder bag. Chanel. ...
- Le 5 à 7 leather shoulder bag. Saint Laurent. ...
- Horsebit 1955 Small shoulder bag. Gucci. ...
- Paseo leather tote bag. Loewe. ...
- Horsebit 1955 leather shoulder bag. ...
- Le Bisou Pony-hair shoulder bag. ...
- Sardine Intrecciato-leather handbag. ...
- Le Bisou Mousqueton bag.
Which luxury brand is the best investment? ›
The best luxury brands to invest in are Dior, Hermes, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton. They normally hold their value the best and are easier to resell. Some items even go up in value if you choose the right classic piece.Do poor people buy luxuries first? ›
distinction is that rich people buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle. class tend to buy luxuries first.”Who buys the most luxury fashion? ›
Today's luxury brand target audience is 25 to 44 years old. They comprise 64 percent of this overall audience. Don't sleep on the younger generation between 16 and 24 years old, also known as Generation Z. They're another big chunk of your target market.What industry will survive a recession? ›
Generally, the industries known to fare better during recessions are those that supply the population with essentials we cannot live without that. They include utilities, health care, consumer staples, and, in some pundits' opinions, maybe even technology.What should you buy in a recession to make money? ›
While no investment is guaranteed to be recession-proof, some tend to perform better than others during downturns. These include health care and consumer staples stocks (or funds tracking those sectors), large-cap stocks and income investments.What sells well during a recession? ›
- Consumer staples. There are some items that you need no matter what the stock market is doing. ...
- Camping gear. Lavish vacations to distant lands are not as attractive during recessions. ...
- Automotive parts. ...
- Coffee and tea. ...
- Tupperware. ...
- Candy. ...
- Cosmetics. ...
- Pet care products.
- 6 Tips for Attracting High End Consumers.
- Know Your Customer. Build a profile of your target client. ...
- Know Your luxury website Design trends. ...
- Develop Your Marketing Strategy. ...
- Establish Your Authority and Credibility. ...
- Get Strategic with Your Pricing. ...
- Use the Personal Touch.
One of the key problems facing the luxury industry is the lack of workers. Up to 65 percent of craft positions sit unfilled, according to 2021 numbers. LVMH, Chanel and Hermès are among the companies that have created programs to attract young people into careers in crafts.Which country buy the most luxury? ›
- South Korea reportedly leads the world in per capita spending on personal luxury items.
- South Korea's spending on luxury goods reached $16.8 billion in 2022, a figure that was 24% higher than the year before, according to the report.
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
- Prada Holding S.P.A.
- Kering SA.
- Hermès International S.A.
- Capri Holdings Limited.
What state has the most luxury? ›
Which state has the most luxury cars?
|Ranking of States by Share of Luxury Cars – iSeeCars Study|
|Rank||State||% Share of Luxury Cars|
1. In December, 2022, the most expensive shopping street in the world is New York City's Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue may be New York's most recognizable street, running north-south through Manhattan past Central Park.Which US city is ranked No 1 for shopping? ›
San Francisco, California
Many tourist and shopaholics choose San Francisco to spend time and money as it offers some of the best shopping in the world. Its shopping market varies from shopping centers, districts and malls.
After ending the year down nearly 20%, the S&P 500 index is in the green for 2023. And the Nasdaq Composite — which plunged 33% in 2022 — is up more than 4.5% this year. So when will stocks fully recover from the bear market? Many experts appear optimistic it will happen in 2023.Do luxury brands do well in recession? ›
While many consumers are trying to curb their spending in the face of high inflation, the richest shoppers continue to snap up luxury goods at a record pace, The Wall Street Journal reports.Do luxury goods go down in a recession? ›
Luxury tends to fare better than other sectors during a downturn because of its exposure to high-income consumers. Wealthy shoppers do pay attention to their net worth, and are less likely to spend when the market is down, but the impact is often less dramatic than for other groups.What is the demand curve of luxury market? ›
The demand curve for luxury good is upward sloping and not downward sloping. It is because the luxury goods are the status symbols.What is the market outlook in 2023? ›
Global growth is projected to fall from an estimated 3.4 percent in 2022 to 2.9 percent in 2023, then rise to 3.1 percent in 2024. The forecast for 2023 is 0.2 percentage point higher than predicted in the October 2022 World Economic Outlook (WEO) but below the historical (2000–19) average of 3.8 percent.What sectors will do well in 2023? ›
- Energy. Information. technology. Health care. Utilities.
- Real estate. Materials. Industrials. Communication. services.
- Consumer. staples. Consumer. discretionary. Financials.
We forecast that real GDP growth will slow to 0.3 percent in 2023, and then rebound to 1.6 percent in 2024. US GDP growth defied expectations in late 2022, but we expect persistently high inflation and rising interest rates to tip the economy into a brief and mild recession starting in Q1 2023.
What industry will be hit hardest by recession? ›
Real estate. Eventually, most recessions plunder the housing market, which involves real estate agents, mortgage lenders and everything connected to construction, from workers to suppliers.What industries will be hit hardest by recession? ›
- Retail. According to economists, the retail industry is among the industries most affected by recession in 2023. ...
- Restaurant. ...
- Travel & Tourism. ...
- Real Estate. ...
Many countries have seen an increase in spending on luxury items, but one country now stands out as the world's biggest spender on luxury goods per capita: South Korea. According to analysts from Morgan Stanley, South Korea's spend on luxury goods saw a 24% increase in 2022 to €15.4 billion or about €300 per capita.What industry is best during recession? ›
Generally, the industries known to fare better during recessions are those that supply the population with essentials we cannot live without that. They include utilities, health care, consumer staples, and, in some pundits' opinions, maybe even technology.Do luxury goods hold their value? ›
They are not only timeless classics, but they can be a great investment as well. According to The Business Of Fashion, designer bags in particular have been seen to retain their value over time thanks to brand trust and classic styles.What type of demand do luxury goods have? ›
Luxury goods have an income elasticity of demand greater than 1, which means its consumptions increase more than income (Costa-Font et al. 2011). Income elasticity reflects the responsiveness of the demand for a consumer's income changes.Why is there a demand for luxury goods? ›
In economics, a luxury good is a good for which demand increases more than proportionally as income rises. Luxury goods are said to have high income elasticity of demand. In other words, as people become wealthier, they will buy more and more of the luxury good.